Boosting your core temperature in the sauna offers so many health benefits there’s almost too many to mention!
The health benefits have been documented through extensive scientific and social research over many years.
Here’s a quick snapshot and you can read our in-depth blog on this here.
- Decreases the risk of stroke and hypertension
- Enhances heart health
- Improves breathing and eases respiratory issues
- Accelerates detoxification
- Cleanses the skin
- Fuels weight loss
- Reduces the risk of catching a cold, pneumonia, and the flu
- Cuts the chance of developing a mental health illness by improving mood
- Lowers stress levels and improves relaxation
- Creates and promotes a strong, deep sense of community and connections with others
- Induces a deeper and better sleep
- Eases chronic pain and fatigue
- Boosts exercise performance
- Speeds up muscle recovery
- Releases all sorts of biochemical reactions including heat-shock proteins that can reduce obesity, type 2 diabetes, dementia, and other conditions. Read more on this here.
- Advances autophagy, the body's way of cleaning out damaged cells to regenerate newer, healthier cells
All in all, the sauna equals better physical health and emotional wellness!